October was a busy month for us! We celebrated Breast Cancer Awareness, Walked to End Alzheimer’s, and celebrated Halloween!
We appreciate all who helped us make the events successful and can’t wait for what November holds!
Thank you all for making my transition at The Springs such a wonderful experience. I started my journey here about two weeks ago and have enjoyed every minute of it. Every family member, resident, and team member I have encountered has been very welcoming and it makes me extremely blessed to be here. I started my Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Living career in 2007. I worked my way through numerous departments before realizing my calling to be an Administrator of a community.
We here at The Springs wanted to thank you all for your patience and understanding as we go back and forth with different Quarantine and Visitation Guidelines.
Looking Ahead To September
- We will be making time the week of 9/6/21 to remember all those who died in this nation’s 9/11 tragedy. We won’t let this somber day in history be forgotten and we will celebrate all the first responders that put forth such heroic effort that day.
Springs at Simpsonville September 2021 Monthly Newsletter
Dear Springs Residents and Family Members (or as I like to say “Our Extended Family”),
Can you believe it’s time to think about September? It’s amazing how fast the months fly by!
Exciting Things Happening in August:
Springs Garage Sale, Saturday 8/7/21 from 9 – 2 pm:
• We are accepting donations now, so please contact Kari Stritch to coordinate (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• All proceeds will benefit both The Springs Activity Budget & The Alzheimer’s Association.
• Donuts, Coffee, Hot Dog Plates and beverages will be sold at the event too.
• Please join the fun and support The Springs.
Update on Visitation Protocols:
• We are remaining very vigilant surrounding infection control and visitation in light of the emergence of the new Delta variant of the COVID-19 virus.