Short-term in Simpsonville, South Carolina
We know how difficult it can be for family members who are caring for loved ones at home. Being a caregiver can be both rewarding and stressful. Let us support your caregiving efforts and be a resource to help relieve stress with our respite care programs. No worries—that’s our promise to you. You can take a break or get additional help after a hospital or rehab stay without worrying about your loved one.
Need a week or a weekend away? Want to take a vacation
or attend a family event? Book a stay with us today!
We can provide a short-term stay in respite care at The Springs so you can take a worry-free break. We’ll take care of all your loved one’s needs while you’re away, and your loved one will enjoy being in the heart of it all at The Springs!
Your loved one will stay in a fully furnished, comfortable apartment and will have full access to a community lifestyle that includes:
- Three Meals and Two Snacks Daily
- Medication Management
- A Full Calendar of Social Events and Activities
- Dignified Assistance with Hygiene and Personal Needs
- Access to Caregiving Staff 24-Hours Per Day
- Care Oversight Delivered by an LPN
Ready to go home, but not quite ready for all the
cooking and cleaning? Stay with us for a spell!
The Springs at Simpsonville can serve as a bridge for seniors recovering from a recent hospital or rehab stay before they return home. We know the most critical time in recovery is within the first few days and first few weeks. Our bridge program focuses on sound care coordination with your physician and health care partners both prior to discharge and throughout your stay. We are attentive to any changes in condition and work to help you regain stamina and strength in a caring environment conducive to healing. Participants in the bridge program have peace of mind as they recuperate in the heart of it all at The Springs.
The Bridge Program Includes:
- A fully furnished apartment
- All meals
- Personal emergency pendant
- 24-hour access to staff
- A full social event calendar
- Medication assistance
- Discreet and dignified personal support as needed
- Coordination of medical and continuing rehab needs
Details and Pricing:
- $150 per day
- 30-day minimum stay
- Service fee includes medication assistance and care services
- Service fee includes telephone, cable, and other utilities
- Payment of a community fee is not required for this service
- Offer subject to apartment availability
Contact us today to schedule a stay through our bridge program!