Assisted Living activities for seniors in the heart of it all
Want to stay active? Want to be involved? Join us in the heart of it all at The Springs!
Our culture values each resident’s passion and purpose while promoting social engagement both at The Springs and within our local community. In keeping with this philosophy, our dedicated activity directors plan programs to meet a variety of individual and group interests both on a daily basis and highlighting special seasonal events.
The Spring Chickens really are in the heart of it all as they enjoy a full calendar of daily activities that promote physical wellness, social engagement, cognitive acuity, self-esteem, spiritual support, and, of course, fun! It’s not unusual to see them buzzing downtown in a golf cart, competing in an Olympic challenge, or listening to a book review.
Our campus is equipped with Wi-Fi access and computers for engagement through technology such as the IN2L program that provides memory teasers, travelogues, trivia, puzzles, karaoke, and the means to connect easily with friends and loved ones outside the community. The Springs also offers personalized tablets with special programming for learning games and cognitive stimulation.
Come take a walk around the pond or on our walking paths; chat with friends at the gazebo or by the fireside. See why life at The Springs can keep you active and in the heart of it all!
Activities at the Springs at Simpsonville
View our current calendar to find an activity that interests you. We welcome you to join us to experience our culture firsthand. Some of our more popular activities include
- Variety of Worship Services Throughout the Week, Including Live Streaming of Some Worship Services
- Pam the Piano Lady
- Daily Exercise Program or Visits to our Local Senior Center
- Indoor and Outdoor Games with a Competitive Spirit
- Hands of Greenville Pet Visits
- Current Events Roundtable or Front Porch Fridays
- ROMEO Club (Retired Old Men Eating Out)
- Birthday Celebrations each Month
- Community Outings to Enjoy Local Attractions and Scenery
- Monthly Resident Council Meeting
- Holiday Celebrations, Seasonal Events, and Family Events
- Red Hat Society Activities
- Monthly Palmetto Serenaders Folk Group Performance
- Monthly Piano Recitals with Young Students
- High Tea
- Walking Club
- Movie Nights
- Internet Classes
- Arts and Crafts with a Pinterest Flair